CV. LUDI JATI is a worldwide manufacturer and exporter of Wooden Furniture, Rattan & Natural Fiber Furniture, Crafts and Home Accessories from Indonesia. Our furniture is available for indoor and outdoor use for retail, wholesale, and also projects.
Yes we do. The moisture content of wood furniture is MC below 16%
Our Indoor Wooden Furniture is made of Teak, Mahogany, Mindy, Acacia and other types of Indonesian Wood. Our outdoor furniture is made of teak wood, alloy casting, aluminum pipe, stainless steel, teak branch, synthetic rattan, and bathyline. Our Rattan & Natural Fiber furniture is made from rattan skin, croco, water hyacinth, seagrass, and other natural fibers. Our handicrafts and home accessories are made of wood, terracotta, terrazzo, cloth, and various natural fibers from all over Indonesia
Yes, as long as the design is in accordance with the requested materials and production methods. All you have to do is email your design, complete with the size and specifications you want, then we’ll move on.
Normally our lead time is 6 – 8 weeks. It can be sooner
The minimum order quantity is 1 x 20 feet container.
Yes we do, all of our products are inspected by our QC team in many steps of production. We carry out QC from material selection to finishing and packaging systems. If you receive a malfunction, we open a discussion for a solution.
1. Irrevocable L/C 2. T/T with 40% down payment and the remaining 60% payment against documents.
Teak is a close grained hardwood with a high natural oil content. This makes it hard wearing, highly resistant to rotting and almost impervious to the effects of sun, rain, frost or snow. These characteristics combine to make it the ideal timber for all outdoor applications. Many other hardwoods are used for outdoor furniture and some are even marketed as ‘teak substitutes’. However, there is no substitute for teak and no other hardwood will perform to the same standard as teak in outdoor conditions.